Hello and welcome to the maiden post on this new blog! We are sorry that not much has been updated but all 3 of us are incredibly busy at this period in time. We’ll make it up to you all (the 2 people that are reading this blog at the moment) In the meantime, have cookies. Nutella cookies to be exact.
The recipe came from Butter Baking and the only difference is that we didn’t stuff Nutella into them. They are so incredibly easy its no wonder we’re getting fat. Once you start eating them you can’t stop. And these were also our first ever order! (Thanks Wanda if you see this) More stuff to come from us soon! Do stick around, we won’t bite.
- 1 Cup/280 grams/10 oz Nutella
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup/128 grams Plain Flour
1. Mix Nutella and Egg in a bowl
2. Sieve in Plain Flour and mix till combined
(Optional step, you can chill the dough for around an hour if you’d like, it helps the dough to firm up)
3. Preheat oven to 180 ° C / 350 ° C and line a tray with baking paper
4. Roll tablespoon sized balls of dough, flatten slightly and place them about 1 finger length apart from each other. They will spread while baking.
5. Bake for 6-8 mins and then transfer to a wire rack to cool. Underbaking slightly produces the best results in my opinion
6. Stuff your face with cookies
Recipe makes around 20 cookies